To avoid risks from dangerous voltage that can cause serious injury or death, observe the following:
- Never connect the charging station to the socket or pull out the plug with wet hands.
- Always unplug the charging station before cleaning it.
- Do not place or store the charging station where it can fall or be pulled into a bathtub or sink.
- Never retrieve a charging station that has fallen into water or other solution. Immediately unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Never charge the trimmer if the charging base has a damaged cord or plug, if it has been dropped and damaged, or if it has been dropped into water.
- Do not throw the battery into a fire or destroy it during disposal, as an explosion may occur, or toxic materials may leak out.
- Do not bridge the contacts of the battery with a metal or conductive object and thus short-circuit the batteries in the shaver, as this could cause burns.
- Do not replace the batteries in the shaver. This could result in a fire or electric shock.
To avoid hazards from fire and dangerous voltage that can cause minor or moderately serious injury or property damage, observe the following:
- Use only accessories recommended by the manufacturer.
- Always store the trimmer and charging station in a dry place, away from moisture.
- Do not attempt to replace the battery in the shaver.
- Do not make any changes to the components inside the device. No components have been used in this device that can be repaired by the user.
- Do not store the trimmer outdoors.
- Keep the charging station cable away from hot surfaces.
- The mains voltage suitable for the charging station is listed on the rating plate.
- This equipment may cause electromagnetic interference (EMI). If this is detected, keep the product away from the affected device.
To prevent fire and explosion hazards that could result in serious injury or death or property damage, observe the following:
- Do not use near highly flammable alcohol or similar cleaning solutions. When cleaning the trimmer with alcohol, ensure that the surrounding area have been well ventilated, and vapors have been allowed to escape before connecting the charger cable or switching on the trimmer.
To prevent hazards from environmental exposure that can cause minor or moderately serious injury, observe the following:
- When disposing of used equipment, comply with applicable regulations.
- Dispose of batteries according to local, state and/or federal requirements.
- Do not make any modifications to the components inside the device. No components have been used in this device that can be repaired by the user.
To avoid hazards from cuts and lacerations that may result in minor or moderately severe injuries, the following should be observed:
- Do not use the trimmer if the shaving head unit is damaged or broken.
- Do not rake over an area of skin when trimming, as this method could damage the skin.